Finance Adminstrative Assistant (Temporary)
Tucker, GA 30084
- The Finance Administrative Assistant performs a variety of administrative and accounting duties to assist the City in implementing the business license and hospitality ordinances and the collection of revenues.
- Assists customers at the Intake counter and on the telephone, answering inquiries, providing information, and explaining department policies and procedures pertaining to license fees and regulations.
- Working with other members and City staff, will perform clerical support work in the finance department filing, scanning, and other related duties as assigned.
- Performs back-support to: Revenue Specialist
- Assist with the issuance of Business Licenses
- Processes new business license applications, delinquent licenses, license renewals, and/or permits for designated businesses in accordance with established procedures; assists customers with the completion of forms; reviews applications for completion, accuracy, and compliance with department guidelines
- Coordinates approval of business licenses and special permits with management staff as necessary
- Determines and calculates required fees for business licenses and special permits; prepares and issues receipts
- Maintains records, logs, and files
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Finance Manager, Assistant City Manager and City Manager.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of previous experience and/or training involving office work, customer service, record management, and personal computer operations
- Must have Accounts Receivable experience
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.