Field Technician V
Denver, CO 80238
- The Field Tech will be highly skilled and proficient in geophysical prospecting for finding/locating underground utilities including the use of multi-frequency equipment and Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) devices and supports and supervises field crews.
- Comprehends and interprets utility and highway design plans, atlases and record drawings
- Oversees and coordinates the effective maintenance and operation of vehicles, equipment, tools and supplies.
- Selects and implements proper maintenance of traffic signage
- Supervises all crew activities as assigned
- Performs “one-call”/“call before you dig” notifications and communicates and coordinates with utility company representatives
- Coordinates survey activities in connection with Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) work.
- Order supplies for field activities to maintain a good inventory of supplies
- Meet with clients in the field as a professional representative of the company
- May on occasion or on a regular basis supervise Field Tech I, II and III associates in all daily crew activities
- High school or GED equivalent
- Minimum 3 year experience as a Field Tech III or 5 years in the successful application of geophysical equipment in utility locating such as for a contract utility locating firm or a major utility company.
- Meets all criteria for Field Tech I, II and III
- Highly skilled in geophysical prospecting for underground utilities including the use of multi-frequency equipment and GPR.
- Ability to perform physical movements and tractions, commensurate with operating heavy tools and equipment.
- Outdoor work in all climates
- Possible extensive travel by motor vehicle or airplane up to 2 weeks continuously and overtime as needed.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Katie Howitt is a technical recruiter with over 3 years' experience connecting top talent to new employment opportunities in the power industry. Her best advice to candidates is to "ensures resumes are clear and concise." The best way to reach Katie is via phone or email.