Field Technician III
Riverview, FL 33578
- The Field technician III performs vacuum excavation tasks.
- Will operate geophysical prospecting for finding/locating underground utilities and supports overall crew activities.
- Provide daily crew supervision as assigned.
- Selects and applies appropriate geophysical prospecting equipment to accurately designate non-complex underground utility layouts.
- Performs all Field Tech I and II functions
- Comprehends and interprets utility and highway design plans, atlases and record drawings
- Oversees and coordinates the effective maintenance and operation of vehicles, equipment, tools and supplies.
- Selects and implements proper maintenance of traffic signage
- Supervises all crew activities as assigned
- Performs “one-call”/”call before you dig” notifications and communicates and coordinates with utility company representatives
- Coordinates survey activities in connection with SUE work.
- Provides Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA) of field activities prior to information going to office
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Meets all criteria for Field Tech I and II
- Minimum 2 year experience as a SUE Tech II or in the successful application of geophysical equipment in utility locating such as for a contract utility locating firm or a major utility company.
- Minimum 2 year experience as a SUE Tech II or 3 years in the successful application of geophysical equipment in utility locating such as for a contract utility locating firm or a major
- Ability to perform physical movements and tractions, commensurate with operating heavy tools and equipment.
- Outdoor work in all climates
- Possible extensive travel by motor vehicle or airplane up to 2 weeks continuously and overtime as needed.
- May on occasion or regular basis supervise SUE Tech I, II and III associates in all daily crew activities
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.