Field Technician II
Bedford, NH 03110
- The Field technician II, performs vacuum excavation tasks, operates basic electromagnetic (EM) pipe and cable locating equipment for finding/locating underground utilities and supports overall crew activities.
- Performs all Field Tech I function
- Basic comprehension and interpretation of utility and highway design plans, atlases and record drawings
- Performs minor maintenance and troubleshooting operating problems on vacuum systems
- May on occasion supervise Field Tech I associates as assigned on specific daily assignments
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Basic understanding of conductive and non-conductive utility designating
- Minimum 1-year experience as a Field Tech I
- Basic understanding and application of EM utility locating equipment.
- Performs weekly designating equipment test
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.