Field Technician I
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Essential Job Duties:
- Operates vacuum truck safely and efficiently and its components such as the compressor, blower, vacuum hose and air lance. Able to operate pneumatic air tools safely such as a jackhammer and pogo-tamper. Able to operate other power tools and general hand tools safely.
- Maintains supplies on vacuum truck
- Performs daily basic maintenance on vehicles
- Maintains vehicles, work sites and equipment. Keeps the truck and tool clean and in an orderly fashion.
- Performs related duties such as setting up maintenance of traffic as directed
- Able to perform basic field measurements.
- Completes paperwork including record keeping and simple mathematics legibly and accurately.
- Must be able to travel out-of-town
- Adheres to KCI Safety policies
- If working around electric facilities, adheres to the Electric Personal Protective Equipment policy
- Participates in Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must have the appropriate drives license to drive a commercial motor vehicle and have the ability to obtain a Department of Transportation (DOT) medical card for Commercial Motor Vehicle operation
- Ability to perform physical movements, appropriate with operating heavy tools and equipment.
- Work outdoors in all climates
- Possible extensive travel by motor vehicle or airplane up to two weeks continuously and overtime as needed.
- Ability to lift approximately 50 lbs.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.