Field Service Technician
Sacramento, CA 94203
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Field Service Tech
- The Tech will act as the Field Service Representative in the assigned region and build / maintain business relationships while providing Premier Product Support.
- Travel to customer locations, often on very short notice, to perform in-depth troubleshooting on electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, and interrelated problems.
- Professionally communicate information concerning repairs, production issues, product quality, or customer related issues.
- Provide in-service or commissioning of new equipment at customer locations. Complete handover documentation. Provide professional training on machine operation, trouble shooting, and repair techniques to customers / agents in the field.
- Provide technical support to the agent / customer via multiple channel paths (email, telephone, text, etc.) and manage warranty / Goodwill issues and concerns.
- Coordinate Boom inspections and welding repairs as needed for customers. Provide / complete the required documentation for records.
- Market / Support Retail Centers & Authorized Service Centers to customers for repair work and parts purchases (in and out of warranty).
- Assist and measure service center against established Service Standards.
- Prepare timely field service reports in a well written and concise manner and file them on a weekly basis.
- Keep abreast of industry technology and trends including concrete pumping applications / processes.
- Perform additional duties as requested or required.
- Associates or BS degree in Engineering, Heavy Equipment Technology, Industrial Technology, or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years of technical experience.
- In depth knowledge of mobile hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical systems.
- Multi-lingual individual a plus (Spanish and/or German)
- Concrete industry experience a plus Mandatory safety training (see “Total Compliance Management” program). On-the-job training.
- Travel 75% +
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.