Carlsbad, NM 88220
- With about 67,500 miles of pipeline, the field operators keep the extensive systems flowing and connect hundreds of wells to the gathering system.
- The operators monitor the integrity and compression flows of our system, minimize downtime, and provide producers with excellent support.
- Daily duties are various including line locating, pigging, pipeline maintenance, compressor maintenance/shut downs, electrical maintenance and resolving problems in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of a gathering system area (including compressor stations) to minimize downtime, provide producers with the lowest possible gathering system pressures and timely response to producer complaints
- Coordinates system shutdowns (new connects, leak repairs, etc.), line pressure maintenance (pigging, balling, drip removal) and lock out/tag out
- Responsible for starting/stopping compressors, equipment checks, preventive maintenance on engines, and certain repairs to engines and engine compressors
- Performs minor electrical/instrumentation maintenance and repair
- High school degree or GED
- 2 years previous experience with compressor station operation and maintenance
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Must be willing to work overtime and handle call-outs.
- Currently live, or be willing to relocate, to within 35 miles of the reporting location.
- Must have a reliable means of contact for call-out purposes.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to convert to FTE
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.