Facility Maintenance Technician III
Centennial, CO 80112 US
HKA Enterprises is unable to support C2C. 3rd party submissions and C2C requests will not be considered for any positions.
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform a wide variety of preventative and routine maintenance duties on installed mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment. The types of duties performed shall be commensurate with certifications and experience. Tasks include troubleshooting equipment, preparing maintenance and inspection logs, and completing repairs within the capabilities of the MS division and the employee’s experience and certifications.
• Perform equipment observations and adjustments using installed monitoring programs, such as heating and cooling monitoring programs.
• Perform preventative maintenance inspections on the client’s fleet vehicles.
• Provide carpentry and other general facilities maintenance services, such as painting, framing and drywall repair.
• Read and understand blueprints and/or schematic diagrams.
• Provide manual labor associated with field services for facilities and parks including, but not limited to, sidewalk snow removal, splash pad water-quality testing and operations, litter pickup, and daily facilities and grounds inspections.
• Perform after-hours on-call responsibilities for the division by being on-call as scheduled by the Facilities Manager.
• Follow safety procedures, report unsafe activities and conditions, utilize safety equipment, and monitor work environment to ensure employee and other individuals’ safety as part of CH2M Target ZERO safety program.
• Perform Facilities Manager duties in the manager’s absence.
• Mentor and assist with training for Maintenance Technician II.
• Performs other similar duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in facilities maintenance, including HVAC and mechanical-electrical-plumbing (MEP) experience.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook, and the ability to operate other standard office equipment; ability to acquire proficiency level in the Workflow Management System as necessary to perform responsibilities.
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills with the ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with other employees, government officials, contractors, suppliers, and the general public.
• Must possess and maintain a current State driver’s license with no major infractions.
• Must be capable of personally driving a company vehicle in the performance of the duties contained herein.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.