Facilities Operations Support /Escort
Atlanta, GA 30320
- The Facilities Operations Support /Escort ensures that strict security and safety policies are followed while providing access to vendors, contractors and other service providers to secured areas.
- Monitor escorted parties and ensure they are working safely while not damaging airport property.
- Provide support to skilled craft and tradesmen that may require assistance with passenger and access control, as well as other maintenance, repair and projects.
- As knowledge is acquired, simple maintenance and repair tasks when not performing primary roof access duties will be assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree preferred
- 6 months - 2 year’s maintenance, repair, office, facility operations, security or similar experience required
- 2-3 year’s maintenance, repair, office, facility operations, security or similar experience required
- Valid Georgia Driver’s License with no major infractions
- Must be an organized, self-motivated individual with some very basic maintenance, repair and computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to comprehend security directives and be able to enforce them with escorted parties.
- Must be a good communicator, both verbally and in writing.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.