Facilities Operation Support Specialist
Houston, TX 77072
- The Facilities Operation Support Specialist uses judgment based on experience to evaluate situations and develop solutions.
- Manages own workload, may delegate assignments to other administrative staff or team members, and provides on the job training to new team members.
- Operates as a leader of company's leased facilities at main Rogerdale campus, and other area leased office space.
- Reports to regional Facilities Manager based in Dallas headquarters but largely works in a self-directed manner after introductory period of 60-90 days.
- May supervises future facilities operations staff that will perform reception and other administrative tasks.
- Will be required to perform some reception duties as a backup to the receptionist at this location.
- Responds to calls for facilities problems
- Maintains office supplies
- Has vendor contact
- Will be monitoring office related budgets and cost management; records management; fleet management; office relocations or remodels
- Will communicate to area office staff, staff management (work scheduling, performance reviews, and mentoring)
- Assists with or conducts facility’s fixed asset inventory, headcount reports and records; other corporate required reports as needed.
- Act as a point of contact for other departments to ensure new hire orientations, and other corporate requests are performed.
- Work with office leadership to ensure facilities needs are met.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3 -8 years’ experience managing a professional office environment.
- Must have complex, diverse and advanced administrative skills to manage an office environment, achieve desired results, and institute corrective actions as necessary.
- A demonstrated history of building constructive working relationship with all levels of employees is required.
- Some afterhours work and occasional travel are required.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows environment required.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.