Facilities Operation Support Specialist
Dallas, TX 75201
- The FOS Specialist will provide day-to-day management of all facilities services and activities within a regional office (or multiple small offices).
- Provide primary leadership and direct supervision of Facilities Operations staff within that locations.
- Will ensure that office is provided with the equipment, supplies, and services necessary for daily operations.
- Will manage office overhead budgets and monitor the financial reports of these to ensure accuracy.
- Participate in the hiring and training of new facilities operations staff, serve in both the interview and integration processes.
- Manage reception and telephone/voicemail, mail and courier services, records management services, and fleet vehicles where applicable.
- Assist in preparation of space and resources for new hires or transfers and communicate completion of tasks through ticketing software. May also provide tour and information on local office.
- May serve as Human Resource Point of Contact; providing services for new employees including processing paperwork and coordinating with appropriate HR staff.
- High School Diploma or GED required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.