Facilities Maintenance Specialist (OFTC)
$31.00-43.00 Greer, SC 29651
HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position with no projected end date.
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
- The Facilities Maintenance Specialist provides direct, one face to the customer (OFTC), technical & project management support for internal customers.
- Promotes the effective designs and solutions of facilities are implemented timely.
- Communicates effectively with our internal customers. Fosters interactions with internal customers for maximum effective working relationship.
- Supports internal customer technical and project management needs as it relates to facilities equipment and structure topics.
- Serves as the single point of contact for our internal customers for facilities related topics.
- Provides efficient & effective facilities support.
- Issues effective and efficient resolution throughout communication, analytical, project and problem solving skills.
- Addresses production critical topics in a timely manner.
- Defines preventative maintenance criteria to have optimum performance for facilities equipment & maintainability.
- Assists in creating standards and specifications of new equipment installations.
- Supports Facility Management business aspects to assure facilities equipment sustainably performs as designed (i.e. preventive maintenance plans and performance, spare part availability, design improvement planning, random inspections, etc.)
- Develops processes that drive FM team continuous improvement and implement actions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- AS degree in technical discipline; or the equivalent of 2 years of manufacturing equipment experience, preferably automotive.
- 4 years of experience in industrial manufacturing maintenance.
- 3+ years general equipment maintenance experience in electrical, controls, software or mechanical areas.
- 3+ years skilled in communicating ideas in technical and user-friendly terminology
- 3+ years skilled written and verbal communication skills through business application
- 3+ years of problem solving and analytical skills
- 3+ years of ability to work with minimal supervision
- 3+ years of skilled usage in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 3+ years of knowledge in database systems, SAP Preventative Maintenance preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.