Torrance, CA 90501
- The Technician installs, repairs, and adjust locks and various door hardware
- Disassembly and reassembly locks, padlocks, door locks, desk, and cam locks; repairs or replaces worn parts.
- Installation, and repair of various electrified door locks, mag locks, exit devices, and other related electrified hardware.
- Services, adjust, or install various types of exit device, or panic type hardware.
- Pin standard small format I.C. cores to existing master key system.
- Services, adjust, or replace various types of door closers.
- Cuts new or duplicates keys using key duplicator or automated code cutting machines.
- Completes emergency repairs of locks, opens desk and autos as needed.
- Maintains computerized records, to include but not limited to timesheets, work orders, inventory control, and master key systems.
- Plans work to ensure cost effective use of time and labor.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Locksmith with a minimum of 5 years commercial/industrial experience.
- Duties include but are not limited to installing, maintaining and repairing locks, duplication of keys, maintaining master key systems, Installation of electrified/access control hardware, and installation of all lock types and related door hardware.
- Must maintain a valid California driver’s license and be insurable by company insurance.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills and a working knowledge of word, excel, and access.
- Occasional travel to other company sites.
- Ability to remove service, reinstall and or replace various types of doors, wood, hollow metal, storefront, and Herculite.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.