Groton, CT 06340
- The Electrician works as a skilled craftsman, performing complex trouble-shooting and repairs on all types of industrial equipment.
- Operates standard electrical testing equipment including voltage tester, multi-meter, megger, and circuit tracer.
- Works on a wide variety of mechanical and electrical systems and equipment.
- Maintains equipment and systems maintenance logs.
- Read and understand blueprints and/or schematic diagrams.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 5 -10 years industrial and/or commercial electrical experience
- Varied electrical and mechanical experience
- Broad understanding of electrical components and circuitry
- Ability to read and understand mechanical, electrical, and equipment drawings
- Must have or be able to obtain within 6 months a State of Connecticut Journeyman’s License
- Possess an advanced working knowledge of single and three phase electricity
- The Journeyman designation (not a license) is desirable.
- Skilled in operating a variety of electrical tools and instruments.
- Able to adapt written and verbal instructions to recognized industrial equipment operating practices.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
George Estepp is one of the Lead Recruiters here at HKA Enterprises. He specializes in recruiting for the Operations and Maintenance group and Engineering department. George’s advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up with me on your application with a quick phone call, text, or email as listed on the job posting."