Bellevue, WA 98004
- The Expeditor will develop a skill set for the utilization of company software applications such as: SAP, Maringo, Crystal Reports, Lotus Notes, and Microsoft applications.
- Will coordinate and expedite the flow of materials from vendors to internal and external customers according to production schedule requirements.
- Ensures all supplier deliverables are provided in accordance with purchase order requirements.
- Acts as a liaison between Supplier, Purchasing, Engineering, Sales and Project Managers to ensure smooth and timely flow and availability of information.
- Participates in contract kick-off meetings to ensure understanding of all shipping and delivery requirements.
- Review documentation for production schedules, open order reports and purchase orders to determine materials requirements and priorities.
- Arrange for delivery, assembly, and distribution of materials in order to expedite flow of materials and meet production schedules.
- Contact vendors and shippers to check status of orders and ensure that materials are shipped on specified shipping date.
- Follow-up on orders previously expedited, identify and solve delays in shipment dates.
- Prepare and file accurate documentation on all correspondence, shipping arrangements and related follow-up.
- Prepare and issue necessary expediting related reports as requested.
- Participate in various LEAN and Kaizen programs.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Graduate or GED
- 1-2 years working in an office environment performing similar duties in a water treatment, power generation, or manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Lotus Notes, SAP, Maringo, Power Point, Word, Excel.
- Proficient with Export documentation.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Possess above average analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of working independently, prioritizing, multi-tasking, and organizing.
- Possess ability to comprehend specialized equipment and to communicate technical information to external and internal customers.
- Flexible and adaptable to ever-changing priorities.
- Ability to schedule shipments for a multi-product business.
- Experience in 5S, Kaizen, and LEAN a plus.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.