Equipment Planning Engineer
Greer, SC 29651
HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position with no projected end date.
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
The client does not accept Corp to Corp candidates.
- The Equipment Planning Engineer is specific to conveyor systems, equipment implementation, and a mechanical/maintenance background.
- Provides support for technical planning of assembly, logistics and manufacturing process equipment.
- Drives and performs all aspects of project management from the early concept, design, and implementation phases until completion and handover to the customer including series production support issues.
- Manages change order requests, punch list resolution activities and adherence to project investment budgets and schedules.
- Engineers the planning of technical equipment within Assembly.
- Evaluates new equipment concepts with the technical and financial focus for the new facility and process equipment.
- Provides Project-oriented planning and realization of measures in collaboration with the internal customer as well as external suppliers.
- Develops and implements equipment countermeasures to improve equipment reliability.
- Ensures all equipment design is capable of 99% uptime (Assembly equipment uptime).
- Ensures all assigned countermeasures are developed on schedule and effective (Assembly countermeasures).
- Ensures all assigned projects are on schedule and at/or under approved budget (Assembly variance to budget).
- BS/BA Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering preferred) or Master’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in an engineering environment (automotive process or automotive) and 3 years of Project Management experience in several types of equipment and/or controls planning projects as well as structural modification.
- Advanced experience in assembly conveyors and equipment.
- Advanced problem investigation & data analysis experience.
- Advanced long and short-term project management experience (continuous improvement, process analysis, controls planning).
- Advanced cross functional communication experience.
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Office applications.
- Intermediate experience in CAD
- Ability to interpret technical drawings and specifications.
- Will need to know how to read and complete engineering drawings in AutoCad or MicroStation, and have worked in large teams.
- Ability to use and apply statistical methods to aid with process analysis.
- German language skills preferred but not required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.