Desoto, TX 75115 US
Shift: 12pm-9pm M-F
Fill customer orders by operating a Cherry Picker and/or Reach Truck in a fast paced environment.
• Operates equipment to move product in an efficient and safe manner.
• Uses an RF scanner gun to determine the proper products to be moved, gathered, or distributed for completing customer orders.
• Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets, shelves or conveyor belts based on the necessary route for either the packing station or shipping department.
• Assist Receiving Department with unloading new arrival merchandise from trucks when needed.
• Assist inventory and returns department with day to day operation.
• Assemble component parts to build various types of lockers and cabinets.
• Utilize various manual, air and electrical hand tools in an efficient and safe manner.
• Performs other related duties as assigned. Global Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to apply. Reports to Warehouse Supervisor.
Previous experience operating a Reach Truck and/or Cherry Picker required.
•High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year experience working in a Warehouse environment required.
• Minimum of 1 year experience with material handling equipment required.
• Previous experience utilizing an RF Scanner required.
• Must be proficient in reading and interpreting assembly instructions and drawings to facilitate the assembly process.
• Independently able to life products weighing up to 75 lbs. on a continuous basis in a productive environment.
• Able to stand, walk, pull and bend 100% of the day on a continuous basis in a fast-paced environment.
• Reading and comprehension skills.
Must be certified to operate: Cherry picker, forklift, reach truck, pallet jack.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.