Liberal, KS 67905 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
Shift: Must be flexible with hours. Switching between two shifts when needed
7am to 3:30 pm and 2pm to 10:30pm. and some Saturdays.
Performs a variety of tasks at the wastewater treatment plant on an assigned shift. Drive to and from the unload area, switching trailers, truck, and trailer inspections. The driver will be responsible for safe operation of the semi-truck and trailers. This is a local position that may include over 40 hours per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicating and coordinating with Supervisor Obeying and following applicable traffic laws
- Load and unload trailers
- Switching tractor to different trailers
- Report any incident
- Secure all cargo properly
- Complete daily/trip inspections
- Ensure any mechanical issues with equipment are corrected before driving Keep equipment clean
- Any other tasks that are necessary
- Other shifts if necessary to fill in
18 years of age
Possess a valid Class A CDL driver’s license
Possess a DOT physical card
2 years minimum of driving experience
Some mechanical experience
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.