Equipment Operator (Class A CDL)
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Fluctuating schedule to include nights, weekends, and some holidays.
- The Equipment Operator loads, unloads, and hauls, biosolids and, if applicable, scum, grit, and screenings according to approved procedures including application to agricultural land, landfills, etc.
- Inspects, cleans and performs a variety of tasks in the maintenance, servicing, and care of equipment, vehicles, tools, pumps and other mobile and stationary equipment
- Maintains records and log of work activities
- Uses materials, supplies, and hand or power tools
- Performs other duties as required
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years’ experience in the operation and preventive maintenance of vehicles
- Possess valid driver’s license
- Class A CDL license required
- Knowledge of the principles employed in the general operation and maintenance of vehicles, engines, pumps, valves, motors, farm machinery, and related equipment used in and around water and wastewater systems; safe work practices.
- Familiarity with hand and power tools and equipment commonly used in the maintenance and servicing of vehicles, equipment, and sewers.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.