Environment Specialist 188298
Nashville, TN 37214 US
• Serve as single-point-of-contact to support environmental activities that require comprehensive knowledge in order to provide compliance solutions to construction projects.
• Provides direction and technical expertise for most complex work activities in order to comply with environmental laws, regulations and corporate requirements.
• Provides regulatory interpretation and technical advice based on design documents or internal procedures.
• Interacts with management and contractors to ensure consistent and thorough implementation of Environmental programs, policies, and procedures.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or in Science and 8+ years of direct work related experience in addition to degree
• Ability to understand and identify Environmental Risk
• Heavy civil construction experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Preferred licenses, certifications or registrations: CPESC, PMP, PE, PG
• Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of customers, management, contractors, employees, and regulatory agencies
• Demonstrated leadership qualities and experience with the ability to multi-task and manage daily priorities based on risk
• This position will be in an office and field environment. Project field visits are required during all types of weather (hot, cold, wet).
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."