Entry Level Material Handler
San Antonio, TX 78226
- The Material Handler will drive a fork-lift • Sit, lift, and/or move up to 30 pounds (occasionally); Regularly – lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Push or pull using material handling equipment up 500 pounds.
- Use overhead crane
- Keep close contact with the machinists and their needs for the day.
- Make sure the machinist has the articles needed (material (inserts, etc.) / fixture and part) to begin the following job.
- Continually look for ways to increase efficiency and productivity, while maintaining the required level of quality.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience is appreciated but not required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.