Entry Level HVAC Mechanical Engineer
Phoenix, AZ 85003
- The Mechanical Engineer will perform layout and design of HVAC systems for various types of industrial clients including microelectronics, datacenters, consumer products and pharmaceutical facilities.
- Will design HVAC systems which would include process and general heating, cooling and exhaust, with high accuracy environmental controls, unique pressurization requirements, and cleanliness requirements for clean rooms or current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) applications.
- Will be involved with the development of conceptual design and preliminary design documents which would include calculations related to sizing and selecting of these systems, the development of Process and Instrumentation Diagrams, Process Flow Diagrams, and general equipment arrangements, the development final design documents including specifications, sequences of operation and construction documents.
- Will work closely with senior engineers within the Mechanical discipline and other engineering disciplines to define cross-discipline system interactions and performance criteria.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
George Estepp is one of the Lead Recruiters here at HKA Enterprises. He specializes in recruiting for the Operations and Maintenance group and Engineering department. George’s advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up with me on your application with a quick phone call, text, or email as listed on the job posting."