Entry Level Drafter
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Entry Level Drafter
- The Entry Level Drafter supports drafting and design of assembly drawings based on layouts, sketches and blueprints.
- May include utilization of computer aided design applications.
- Perform routine design tasks requiring the operation and application of Computer Aided Design equipment.
- Revise new engineering design sketches, engineering development and production drawings both with the use of computer-aided design software; complete parts listings and specify material list.
- Determines scales, performs routine calculations following well documented and established specifications and design rules.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be familiar with ASME Y14.100 and its interpretation.
- Experience with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Ability to incorporate red-lines to original drawings from shop drawings.
- Ability to create and maintain Bill of Materials (BOM), Change Orders (CO) drafting, and other documentation to support engineering.
- Capable of creating complex 3D model parts and assemblies.
- Proficient in Mechanical Drawings, Fabric Drawings, Source Control Drawing, Specification Control Drawings
- Proficient in translating electronic documents between various formats (DWG, DXF, STP, PDF, ZIP, etc.)
- Pro/E Wildfire 5 / Creo Elements 1.0 or higher
- Keycreator / Cadkey (other 2D CAD tools acceptable)
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Patrick Brickhouse is a Sr. Technical Recruiter specializing in the Aerospace industry. Patrick's best advice to candidates is to "remember to always be honest about your skill sets. Be confident. Be yourself." He enjoys placing people in jobs they love and where they can grow.