Entry Level Drafter
Greensboro, NC 27409 US
HKA Enterprises is unable to support C2C. 3rd party submissions and C2C requests will not be considered for any positions.
• Complete Annual Individual Training Program
• Comply with all policies and procedures
• Ensure projects fulfill ISO compliance requirements
• Complete other duties as required/assigned
• Achieve or exceed budgeted individual utilization target(85% typical)
• Attend bi-weekly(or more frequently as necessary) meetings with project team on all projects/tasks
• Complete all tasks on time and within budget while fully meeting the scope
• Operate within specified (corporate or project) budget parameters
• Compare field data to base plan
• Design and draft construction drawings using standard engineering fundamentals for approval by Federal, state and local agencies
• Gather data, including measurements, sketches, notes and photographs as needed
• Read and interpret technical documents needed for performance of job
• Review and interpret design manuals and details from local jurisdictions
• Size and specify design requirements
• Strong knowledge in AutoCAD is required.
• Relevant work experience in power distribution not required, but preferred.
• The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently under the direction of supervisors located in other outer offices.
• Must hold valid driver's license.
• High School Diploma (Required).
• Minimum of 0 - 2 years of experience required.
• Pre-employment drug screening is a condition of employment. Background and motor vehicle checks may be required based upon position.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.