Entry Level Coordinator
Martinez, CA 94553
- The Coordinator will organize numerous current action items from several different sources (audits, reviews, investigations).
- Develop understanding of policies and regulations that drove the items. Identify items that can be worked together.
- Coordinate with internal resources to develop closure plans, and work to completion.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- TWIC Certificate required
- Trade School or Associates degree preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Mechanical Integrity processes.
- Ability to track and organize numerous action items (preferably in excel).
- Ability to work independently and be able to identify and reach out to correct internal resources for support.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.