Engineering Verification Tech (EVT)
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
- The Engineering Verification Technician works with the engineering project manager and local A&E firm to collect capital project equipment data and input into an Excel spreadsheet called the DAC.
- EVT will review collected maintenance asset data with the local Reliable Maintenance Technician and Reliable Maintenance Engineer to asses New Equipment ID’s, Legacy Equipment ID’s, Descriptions, CLS Code, PM Schedules, Manufacture, Model number, etc.
- Once the project DAC is completed the information will be loaded into the site maintenance CMMS (EAMS) system.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High level of computer literacy-Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to read Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&ID) and Instrument Loop Sheets.
- Experience with Engineering Change Control and associated software a plus.
- Maintenance CMMS (EAMS) experience a plus.
- Experience with Engineering Projects and associated documentation a plus.
- Maintenance background in industrial or manufacturing environment.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Director of Recruiting
Anne Cleveland is the Director of Recruiting at HKA Enterprises. She specializes in recruiting for the pharmaceutical and power industries. Anne's advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up your online application with a quick phone call, text, or email directly to the recruiter listed on the job posting." The best way to reach Anne is via text or email.