Raleigh, NC 27616 US
Job ID #: 189819
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides expertise and guidance in the identification, analysis and resolution of problems in area of project materials management.
- Ensures accomplishment of business goals and objectives through effective planning, organizing, estimating, scheduling and monitoring of work activities.
- Prepares thorough and accurate technical reports, correspondence, documentation, calculations and sketches.
- Develops positive working relationships to effectively coordinate work activities.
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
- Maintains accurate records and files.
- Supports the company's goals and represents the company positively and professionally.
- Valid Driver's License and vehicle suitable for business use (mileage reimbursement applies)
- Either 2 to 4 years' experience and Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology (or equivalent), or 2 to 6 years of experience and Associate Degree in Engineering Technology (or equivalent), or 4 to 8 years equivalent experience with no degree.
- Experience and demonstrated written and oral communications skills, including the ability to present information, facilitate meetings and provide direction to others.
- Thorough understanding of Electric Distribution materials, work procedures, and work dependencies.
- Proven competency in all aspects of the Distribution Specialist roles.
- Experience with an electric utility preferred.
- Understanding of basic principles of project management.
- Experience with Electric Distribution.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."