Maitland, FL 32751
- The Engineering Technologist I's will provide technical expertise to solve problems, and leadership skills to provide oversight of work in a specific area of expertise, with close supervision.
- Ensures accomplishment of business goals and objectives through effective planning, organizing, estimating, scheduling and monitoring of work activities.
- Prepares thorough and accurate technical reports, correspondence, documentation, calculations and sketches.
- Conducts engineering and related studies.
- Maintains accurate records and files.
- Either a graduate from a college or university with a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology (or equivalent), or an Associate Degree in Engineering Technology (or equivalent), or 5 to 10 years equivalent experience with no degree.
- Ability to deal with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in the utility industry.
- Understanding of basic principles of project management.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.