Charlotte, NC 28262 US
HKA Enterprises is unable to support C2C. 3rd party submissions and C2C requests will not be considered for any positions.
Workers in the IVVC position solve complex problems in engineering areas of specialization with general supervision. An IVVC worker it is expected to develop advanced skills, and the ability to work with greater independence. An IVVC Engineer Tech effectively applies fundamental concepts and procedures to work that is fairly complex and varied.
• Provides engineering/technical expertise and guidance in the identification, analysis and resolution of problems of increasing scope and complexity
• Contributes to team decision-making in the accomplishment of business goals and objectives through effective planning, organizing, estimating, scheduling and monitoring of work activities
• Deals with changing priorities and differing situations and makes decision that may affect the work of the team
• Possesses and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures; proficient in technical and analytical competencies
• Develops positive working relationships to effectively coordinate work activities
• Supports the company’s goals and represents the company positively and professionally
• Will require on-call to help in cases of emergency switching analysis and preparation
• Associates Degree or Bachelor of Science in Engineering
• Minimum of 1 year of engineering or technology experience
• Understanding of basic engineering theories and principles.
• Understanding of basic practices of researching engineering and design issues, evaluating alternatives, making sound recommendations and preparing and presenting recommendations.
• Ability to deal with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Understanding of basic principles of project management.
• Experience in the utility industry.
• Excellent with computers and other technology
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."