Phoenix, AZ 85040
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring an Engineering Tech
- The Engineering Technician I support day-to-day engineering operations, including testing, material tracking, auditing, simple trouble shooting, material evaluation, project follow-through, data recording, and some data compilation.
- Assists in creation of new drawings and/or specifications for projects of low complexity.
- Performs limited assignments that are part of an ongoing engineering program under direction from lead technicians.
- Activities may include design, testing, production, and operation of equipment and systems.
- Expected to provide verbal input and suggestions to project engineers and lead technicians.
- Majority of work on engineering testing / packing floor.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Knowledge and previous experience utilizing and understanding of specs and drawings (blueprints).
- Strong interpersonal skills and possess ability to work as a team member.
- Must have the skills to use a variety of materials, tools and/or equipment, some of which require precise calibration and readings.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize both daily issues and longer-term projects.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to learn Microsoft Office and gain proficiency.
- Fork lift and fall protection certification preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.