Engineering Support Specialist
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- The Engineering Support Specialist will assist with processing and distributing site, and section administrative and technical procedures.
- Ensure procedures are classified, indexed, sorted, filed, and retrieved electronically or via hardcopy in accordance with required programs and procedure requirements.
- Assists with obtaining reviews and validations from other impacted end user or cross disciplinary organizations and coordination of periodic reviews.
- Ensures electronic and hardcopy procedure files are updated and maintained to reflect most recent changes.
- Assists management with printing, routing, creating, analyzing, and editing reports, calendars, schedules, notes, mail, newsletters, materials, supplies, presentations, databases, charts, graphs, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- CSS (Customer Service System), Maximo/Work Management, MyWorld/mapping tools experience required.
- Excel is required and strong skills in Excel will serve well.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."