Engineering Support Specialist
Garner, NC 27529
- The Engineering Support Specialist will create/modify various Microsoft Office documents for the field.
- Assist with scheduling and set-up of meals/rooms for meetings for management (Safety, awards etc.).
- Assist with planning of various departmental celebrations for employees
- Assist with business related travel arrangements for employees
- Compile the information from the field.
- Setting up vehicle maintenance or appointments for Techs Trucks pm’s requests from Fleet Services.
- Maintaining asset (key, equipment, etc.) spreadsheets on the Transmission Substation Operation & Maintenance SharePoint.
- Assist Manager with updating manuals and tracking training rosters.
- Provide Availability Reports to Managers monthly.
- Entering Training Rosters in MY TRAINING.
- BART System – Badging Requesting Access for Contractors
- Location Coordinator – assist with data entry on mail code system updates.
- High School Diploma/GED or applicable certification from an accredited institution
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Katie Howitt is a technical recruiter with over 3 years' experience connecting top talent to new employment opportunities in the power industry. Her best advice to candidates is to "ensures resumes are clear and concise." The best way to reach Katie is via phone or email.