Engineering Design Associate
Longwood, FL 32750
- The Engineering Design Associate will provide work management system, design tool data entry and general support to Designers as part of engineering and construction planning process.
- Will be accountable for providing accurate and timely work results which support safety, reliability, storm restoration, and cost management while providing quality customer service.
- Enters projects as requested into the work management system using Designer field notes, templates, and/or Expert Designer or other methods
- Applies standard designs to lower complexity corrective maintenance work, follow-up work, and/or routine program work
- Associate Degree OR 2-4 years of work experience using a computer in lieu of a degree
- One to three years of providing customer service support
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer-based work management systems
- Demonstrates excellent customer skills
- Possesses effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Exhibits flexibility and dependability during storm events and regular work
- Knowledgeable of Power, Quality, Reliability & Integrity processes, work management system, and related computer applications
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."