Cincinnati, OH 45242
- The Engineer I provide technical expertise to solve more complex problems, and leadership skills to manage work in a specific area of expertise, with minimal supervision.
- Provides technical expertise and guidance in the identification, analysis and resolution of problems.
- Ensures accomplishment of business goals and objectives through effective planning, organizing, estimating, scheduling and monitoring of work activities.
- Prepares thorough and accurate technical reports, correspondence, documentation, calculations and sketches.
- Conducts engineering and related studies.
- knowledge, skills and performance.
- Maintains accurate records and files.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in the utility industry.
- Proficient in principles of project management.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.