Metairie, LA 70002
- The Engineer performs a variety of engineering work in the initial planning and design phase of equipment, systems, or processes.
- Specifications are prepared, and necessary subcontracts and requisitions are defined.
- Will be responsible for independently applying advanced engineering techniques and analyses for problems and methods.
- May provide technical guidance to drafters/designers and engineers.
- PE will be assigned as a member of the client’s project group managing a port-folio of 5-20 projects.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree of an engineering discipline.
- 5 to 20 years Project Engineering experience working within a refinery, managing capital projects.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.