Energy Efficiency Specialist I 189681
Raleigh, NC 27601 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
**Candidates can be local to Charlotte, Raleigh, Cincinnati and/or Plainfield**
This position supports the client’s Non-Residential Energy Efficiency Programs to ensure regulatory compliance and code specifications are met. Serves as subject matter expert on all Energy Efficiency Programs and technical inquires.
- Must be able to work directly with program administrators, building owners, architects, and engineers to understand their energy conservation goals and gather the information needed to analyze energy saving options.
- Ability to proficiently review and qualify rebate applications for lighting, HVAC, Food Service, and other products using industry sites such as Energy Star and DLC (Design Light Consortium).
- Manage a high-volume portfolio of projects at different stages of the application process.
- Ability to provide appropriate Energy Efficiency program recommendations that result in cost effective measures which satisfy customer needs and contribute to the corporate energy reduction goals.
- May be asked to assist in customer issues resolution, contractor issues resolution and damage claims resolution.
- Must be technically sound with clear understanding of electrical and electronic principles and understanding of energy related products.
- Strong customer relations skills along with excellent communication skills are required.
- Ability to work autonomously and independent decision-making ability is imperative.
- Technically aptitude and working knowledge of energy Efficiency programs is necessary to be successful.
- Education BA preferred
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."