Gillette, WY 82732 US
***$115 per days worked per diem offered***
Pay: $34.50 per hour
Needing 15 Electricians to work at local Mining company in Gillette, Wyoming
Looking for candidates in Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, Utah, Kentucky, Tennessee, Nevada areas etc.
**Candidates must possess their own tools**
Shift: 12 hr shift, Monday-Saturday, off Sunday. Work 3 weeks, off for the 4th week.
*Must include copy of MSHA Electrical card with resume*
Maintain, troubleshoot and repair in a safe, efficient and productive manner all electrical equipment required for mining and plant operations.
- Act in accordance with and adhere to Safety as a Way of Life Management System.
- Troubleshooting, designing, installing and repairing electronic systems and circuits.
- Programming and troubleshooting PLC’s.
- Troubleshooting and maintaining DC control systems.
- Installing electrical circuits, services, controls in an industrial environment in accordance with CFR 30 and NEC.
- Installing, repairing and maintaining high voltage equipment, (transformers, powerline, trail cable, breakers and sub-stations). This also includes repair, installation and troubleshooting on overcurrent relays, under voltage relays, ground detection relays and ground monitor relays
- Repairing and removing motors, DC generators, capacitors and transformers. (Change out rotors, field coils, armatures and bearings).
- Troubleshooting the different control systems on mobile mining equipment (Draglines, Shovels, Electric Trucks and Loaders).
- Conduct safety observations and complete safety interactions monthly.
- Other duties as assigned by the Company.
- Two years of relevant electrical experience or A.A. in Electrical Technology
- MSHA Electrical Card
Required Skills & Expertise
- Knowledge of electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to perform welding and maintenance tasks at varying heights.
- Knowledge of CRF30 and NEC.
- Knowledge of control systems on mobile mining equipment.
- Knowledge of high voltage equipment used in mining.
- Knowledge of MSHA regulations.
- Knowledge of electrical construction techniques.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions and at different times of day.
- Ability to work overtime as required by the Company.
- Ability to train others.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.