Gillette, WY US
HKA Construction Services is now hiring Electricians for a project located in Gillette, WY. All Applicants must have or have had an MSHA Electrical card.
- Must have mining experience.
- Must have current or have had an MSHA Electrical Card.
$34.50/Hr. - $115.00 Per Diem per day
Per Diem is paid for the full 7 days per week if you work your full scheduled shift.
- Understanding of why systems are resistive grounded; able to provide examples of types of systems that may or may not be grounded.
- Understanding of types of devices and relays used for electrical protection on mobile and stationery low, medium, and high voltage circuits; including if/when adjustments should be made to existing relay settings.
- Understanding and working knowledge of inductance, impedance, reactance, capacitance, and leading power factor.
- Ability to wire delta-wye or wye-delta transformer connections.
- Ability to diagnose motor problems and take accurate current, voltage, and Ohm-value readings.
- Have a basic understanding of the PLC Systems, how it is wired and how it can be used for a troubleshooting tool.
- Demonstrate understanding of proper procedures in Change out of High Voltage power cables.
Must be available to work any shift and overtime.
Must successfully pass a background check, drug & alcohol test.
Submit a detailed resume for review.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.