Fort Campbell, KY 42223 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
Responsible for electrical maintenance and emergency repairs of electrical equipment at the facilities; proposes, prepares, makes modifications, and executes the preventive maintenance program designed for the facilities.
- Reviews or prepares proposed plans and specification for new or replacement equipment
- Makes recommendations for improvements to existing equipment and facilities
- Works with management to keep all equipment and buildings in compliance with electrical codes
- Provides training and supervision to others in the replacement or installation of existing or new equipment
- Repairs and maintains all facility electrical wiring and fixtures in accordance with blueprints, manuals, and building codes using appropriate hand and electrician's tools
- Installs and repairs electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment
- Repairs and maintains major equipment such as motors, generators, and electrical control systems
- Performs the calibration and repair of all flow metering devices
- Recommends control system modifications with documented justification that will result in standard utilization of parts and materials and will reduce operating and repair costs
- Establishes and maintains scheduled control system maintenance and calibration programs for plant equipment
- Tests defective equipment to determine the cause of malfunction or failure using standard electrical test equipment
- Observes functioning of installed facility equipment to detect hazards and need for adjustment, relocation, or replacement
- Inspects circuits and wiring for specified shielding and grounding and repairs or rewires plant equipment systems according to state building codes and safety regulations
- Plans layout of new wiring installations
- Inspects all equipment on a regularly scheduled basis; meets all requirements of the established preventive maintenance program; inspects, maintains, and repairs solid state boiler control systems and electrical switch gear and electric motors
- Adjust, calibrates, and repairs electrical-pneumatic control systems; inspects electrical-pneumatic systems for emergency repairs; reports and logs all findings
- Maintains the files necessary to support all maintenance activities
- Performs other duties as required
- High school diploma or GED
- Possess certification as a licensed electrician with at least 3 years of experience as a commercial and/or industrial journeyman electrician
- Possess a valid Driver’s License
- Knowledge of the methods, materials, equipment and tools used in the maintenance and repair of advanced mechanical and/or electrical systems
- Ability to use computers and computer software including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and to enter data into computerized management systems to compose and complete computer reports.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.