Cincinnati, OH 45240
- The Technician will be responsible for complex electrical AC/DC theory.
- Will create electrical drawings and schematics to support project requirements.
- Performs design under the direction of an electrical lead engineer.
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred.
- 5 to 7 years of related experience and technical training in specialized areas of industrial or commercial electrical work preferred.
- Revit experience is preferred.
- Must have an Ohio license.
- Has an understanding and application of the National Electrical Code (NEC).
- Experience includes power system design, lighting, cable tray and raceway layout.
- Heat trace design is a plus.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.