Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
This is for a 3-6-month assignment
- The Electrical Engineer will support existing site personnel with the checkout and startup of MV and HV equipment.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering required.
- PE license preferred
- 20+ years of total experience required
- 15+ years of experience in HV power systems design and protection
- Experience with checkout and startup preferred
- Experience with 20 MW or larger steam turbine preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.