Electrical Engineer (III)
DOE Portland, OR 97201
- The Electrical Engineer will be working on projects including semiconductor manufacturing, data center facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities.
- Perform necessary engineering and design tasks to produce construction documents in conjunction with a team of engineers and designers.
- Help manage scope, budget and schedule to meet project goals.
- Analyze and design complex building systems, including:
- Medium and low voltage power systems
- Lighting, grounding, and process heating systems
- Standby generator and UPS systems for critical power needs
- May assist senior engineers in up front site selection and design basis activities.
- Exercise judgment in developing plans or alternatives and work with teams to assure quality plans.
- Perform field activities such as observation of construction activities.
- Review construction submittals for conformance with the intent of contract and design documents.
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in engineering design of building electrical systems
- 7-10 years’ experience in engineering design of building electrical systems preferred.
- Solid working knowledge of NFPA 70 (NEC)
- Professional Engineering License or path to obtain within two years of hire
- Experience in design of semiconductor or other advanced manufacturing facilities
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.