Saint Louis, MO 63102
- The Designer will be working redundant electrical designs for data centers, power systems, UPS, generator systems, medium voltage.
- Facilitates design concepts, prepares documents, uses computer technology to develop sketches, drawings, and construction documents.
- Interacts with co-workers regularly to ensure coordinated design.
- Ensures acceptable levels of quality control.
- Works well with customers and other design professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- EIT is required, PE is preferred.
- US Citizenship required.
- Minimum 4 years working for a MEP building design environment required.
- Experienced with Revit required.
- Proficient with SKM Power Tools for Windows, ETAP, or AGi32 Lighting software required.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.