Hillsboro, OR 97124 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
HKA Enterprises is unable to support C2C. 3rd party submissions and C2C requests will not be considered for any positions.
Candidates must be local to Hillsboro, OR
We're looking for an Electrical Designer in Hillsboro, OR who is excited about working on projects that enable the heart of our clients’ business. Join us and you’ll have the chance to work on multi-discipline projects including semiconductor manufacturing, with a focus on Tool Installation and other state of the art manufacturing facilities. Come be a part of a vibrant, dynamic team that delivers world class designs for well-known clients around the world. You’ll thrive as you perform computer-aided drafting and design of electrical power distribution, lighting and communication systems for our client’s advanced facilities. Our designers form the core of our tool install delivery team and are responsible for delivery of complex tool packages in coordination with engineers and design leads.
Here’s what you’ll need:
• High school graduate or equivalent with 10 years’ experience in related field
• Proficiency in AutoCAD with at Least 5 years’ design experience
• Familiarity with one-line diagrams, riser diagrams, electrical plan view drawings
• Knowledgeable in cable management and tray routing
• Have knowledge in application of the National Electrical Code (NEC)
Ideally, you’ll also have:
• Working knowledge of Revit or similar 3D BIM software
• Experience with Semiconductor facility, Data Center, Mission Critical or similar industrial facility
• 2-year Associate’s Degree in relative field such as electrician, instrumentation & controls, construction
• Experience as a lead designer or design manager
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.