Freedom, PA 15042
- Under direct supervision, the Electrical Designer assists engineering design personnel in the preparation and carrying out of original or adaptations to designs and design changes, necessitated by inadequate tolerances, general manufacturing problems, and/or customer requirements.
- Prepares simple sketches and completes detail and layout drawings.
- Makes layouts of components, calculates stack-up of detail components, and may prepare minor cost studies consisting of new details and/or marked prints and all supporting documentation.
- Create submittal, fabrication and proposal drawings
- Assemble bill of material
- Check and proof drawings
- Develop new and creative strategies for maintaining the schedule through utilization of resources as well as software tool development.
- Continued optimization with panel shop to ensure the handover process from design to build to shipment is as efficient as it can be.
- Works closely with Electrical Engineers to ensure Cad Standards stay in-line with standard system designs
- Associates degree in Electrical Technology plus 2 years’ experience
- 3 years of AutoCAD Electric experience
- Understanding of MS Word and Excel
- Read and interpret electrical/controls diagrams
- Familiar with industrial controls circuits that include PLC’s (programmable logic controllers)
- Familiar with power circuits including vfd’s and motor starters.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.