Appleton, WI 54914
- The Electrical Designer designs components or portions of systems, and modifies existing designs to develop or improve them.
- Develops processes that require innovation and ingenuity.
- Provides direction to drafters and other technical resources as required.
- Supports installation and commissioning of designed systems as required.
- Performs work of a more complex scope.
- Associates degree required
- 3+ years of experience required in Electrical and Controls Design Drafting/design and related course work
- Must be accomplished in the use of ACAD and/or Micro station Exposure to the Smart PLANT suite of design tools is desired
- Previous exposure to an Manufacturing environment is required.
- Exposure to Rockwell Automation hardware and software products is desired
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.