Electrical Design Technician
Findley Township, PA 15275
- The Electrical Designer will work on the design of state of the industrial and steel making facilities.
- Working with other members of the team, will be responsible for preparing drawings and sketches using CAD workstations, appropriate design criteria, and technical manuals often working closely with engineers to coordinate designs.
- Will evaluate and resolve problems by reviewing multiple sources of information and drawing conclusions, and assists less experienced team members in using technology, as well as prepare electrical design package including One-Lines, MCC Layouts, Motor Control Schematics, Grounding Plans, Lighting Plans, Cable-tray and Conduit Layouts, Underground Conduit Details, and Installation Details.
- High School or Trade School or Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- 7 to 10 years of related experience and technical training in specialized areas of industrial electrical work
- Proficient in the use of design automation tools, specifically Revit and AutoCAD
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.