Electrical Design Engineer
Charlotte, NC 28202 US
The client is requesting a staff augmentation role who can support the transition to newly developed Equipment Reliability software. This role requires being familiar with nuclear power plant systems/components, equipment reliability classifications, component failure modes, and identification of risk. This requires a level of comfort in using data to assist the information technology teams in developing applications. The tasks that will need to be completed are noted below but not limited to:
• Analyzing large amounts of power plant, system, and component data and coordinating with IT to insert into applications:
o Automation of Health reporting
o Automation of SPV monitoring
o Automation of Maintenance Rule Program
o Developing long term strategy for Asset Management
o Automation of tracking component failure modes as they relate to preventative maintenance
• Analysis of single-point vulnerabilities and strategies to maintain their reliability.
• Analysis of component failure modes as they relate to preventative/predictive maintenance
• Plant and system risk assessments as they pertain to system/component health.
• Development and use of system and component monitoring strategies for nuclear power plants.
• Interfacing with nuclear site Operators, Engineers, and Maintenance on systems and components specifically to present the output of developed applications and align on actions needed to close gaps.
• System Engineering and/or component engineering background
• Use of Equipment Reliability software
• Management of nuclear plant single-point vulnerabilities
• Implementation of Maintenance Rule and MSPI programs as a site engineer
• Implementation of Equipment Reliability Procedures and Process a site engineer
• Experience working with large data sets for managing nuclear plant systems and component
• Use of power plant system and component drawings, technical manuals, and maintenance strategies
• Knowledge of power plant system design
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."