Ayer, MA 01432
- The Electrical Assembler will build/assemble electro-mechanical subassemblies from blueprints while maintaining high quality and specified work parameters
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1-2 years’ experience in manufacturing assembly environment
- Mechanical/electrical experience required.
- Must be able to read blueprints and wiring schematics
- Must know the proper use of hand tools (i.e. torque wrenches, crimpers, drills)
- Must have an understanding of basic hardware (metric and standard)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have ability to read and speak English.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Wendy Wofford has been an onsite recruiter with HKA over three years. She specializes in light industrial and craft recruiting. Her best advice to candidates is to "keep your resume updated, simple, and be honest." The best way to contact Wendy is via text.