Electrical Analysis Engineer
Liberty, SC 29657
This is a direct hire position
PinPoint Solutions is hiring an Electrical Analysis Engineer
- The Engineer will be responsible for the creation of electrical solutions to Design requirements for proprietary company product lines as well as working to complete the designs as well.
- Engage with Product Engineers in the development of the required electrical schematics in preliminary design phase.
- Perform initial circuit analysis focusing on EMI compatibility, I/O requirements and component electrical/thermal margins.
- Collaborate with Cognizant Product Engineer and Mechanical Design Team to ensure appropriate packaging and mechanical, thermal and electrical considerations are included in the mechanical design solution.
- Work with product engineers to validate new components and circuitry prior to selection and the Development Lab to assist with any troubleshooting and manufacturability or design improvement considerations that need to be addressed.
- Assist with development of reliability test plans.
- Participates in internal Design Reviews as needed for all applicable projects. Provides Circuit Analysis or other design related deliverables in support of customer PDR and CDR.
- Leads the electrical design effort to develop and insure best practices across all new product designs leveraging economies of scale and proven design methodologies.
- Develops and implements electrical design standards to establish electrical and analytical discipline within the Design Group and leads technical efforts to identify new electrical components for the next generation of electrical products.
- All other tasks as assigned by the Engineering Team Leader.
- A BSEE or MSEE degree is required.
- Functional Area background in Power Electronics/Systems is desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in an Electrical Design Environment is required.
- Experience with AC/DC, DC/DC and High Voltage Circuits (2kV and above) highly preferred.
- Proven Circuit Analysis proficiency using SPICE software is a must.
- 2D/3D CAD proficiency is desired.
- Proficient with technical writing and communication skills necessary for internal and external engineering communications, engaging in design reviews and developing written circuit analysis reports and DFMEA.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.